Ramakrishna Math and the Old temple

Today I was thinking on what to sketch at Mylapore. After a big meal I decided to sketch at Ramakrishna math along with the Saradha Devi sannidhi. So, I brought my essentials to the two places. I gave a quick border pencil sketch at both places, and finished it with a pen outline at home peacefully. As it was closing time, I only took about 10-15 mins to sketch both. I also travelled by the MRTS station, so I was already drained.

The picture above is my sketch of Ramakrishna universal temple built in 2000 at Mylapore. It is an urban sketch.

The picture above is my sketch of the Saradha Devi temple which was built in 1917 and is the oldest surviving building in Ramkrishna math.

Comments

  1. Keep Sketching Ashwin..it will inspire others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sketches are very realistic… what heavy mean did you have btw? Keep writing more and sketching more and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just an idli vada along with some gobi 65. Not that heavy but still..

      Delete

Post a Comment