Velachery Railway station
As I said yesterday, I went by MRTS train from Velachery to Mandaveli station on the Chennai beach rail. I was in Velachery actually because I went to Phoenix Marketcity, about 3kms from the station. I only went and ate some potato wedges and went shopping for clothes at Lifestyle. I then walked to a Auto Rickshaw or Auto, and went to the station eventually travelling home. Since I couldn't sketch the train on spot, I took a picture for sketching ot at home. It wasn't possible that day as I already sketched Ramakrishna math. So, with the picture I took yesterday, I made a quick sketch of the station as I am already leaving back to Krishnagiri again. These sketches stand as memory of the cultural streets of Chennai at Krishnagiri.
The next time I come to Chennai, I will definitely post on both of my blogs.
Thank you!
Keep drawing. This is Gold
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will definitely draw more
DeleteIt will be a memory of Chennai for us too….
ReplyDelete